Sunday, December 14, 2008

State


At state, when we played, we lost big time, because we were playing the good players that were going to win. We didn't even win in first game, but the next day when we played, we won one game but lost the game, but it was a pretty good game to me because i had lots of fun playing in the big gym, and it was my first time going to state. There was kind of lots of people watching, and they mostly watched the girls side. When I played, I was ready to play, it was exciting to me. When we got done playing, we went snow boarding!!!! It was exciting. I tired that snow board, it was fun, when I slide down, I was scared because it was my first time, when i went down, I crashed, but i was alright but had sure lots of fun. And at H2Oasis, we went swimming!!!! At first, I didn't want to, but when i looked at it, it looked super fun, so I tried it, and Atell' and I went sliding in the pool, and we slid and had fun, and you know what? We saw GIRLS!!!! :D eh, after that, we went back. And went shopping.

1 comment:

Irniaq said...

Oh, Alexie, I'm so glad you had a good time. We're so proud of you! I'm glad you had Deanna with you, since she knows how to snowboard. : ) Had anybody there ever snowboarded before?

Wish I could have dunked you in the pool...

; )